Today Samsung launched a teaser trailer for the upcoming Galaxy Tab. There were rumors before of it being called the Galaxy Tape, but I guess those can be squashed.
The trailer is only 20 seconds long but sheds light on some key features.
- TouchWiz UI Confirmed
- Split Screen Email View – Much like what is seen on Apple’s iPad
- Swype Pre-installed
- Wicked Calendar UI
- Samsung’s All Share
- Augmented Reality
- HD Movie Play
- Flash Support
- Video Calling – Pretty much confirms front camera
- Full Web Browsing – Clearly
- Looks like there could be a LED flash on back camera
- Touch sensitive Menu, Home, Back, and Search buttons
- Portable 7″ Screen – The show a hand gripping the width of it
- September 2, 2010 in Berlin, Germany – Announcement date and place